Carmageddon is the original freeform driving sensation, where pedestrians (and cows!) equal points, and your opponents are a bunch of crazies in a twisted mix of automotive killing machines. The game features anarchic drive-wherever-you-like gameplay and over-the-top surreal comedy violence. It’s the racing game where racing is for wimps.
Carmageddon features real-world environments that have been turned into killing fields, where the locals stay out on the streets at their peril. As well as using your car as a weapon, every level is sprinkled generously with power-ups that have a vast variety of mad effects, adding a whole extra level of craziness to the proceedings. In every event you have the option to “play it your way”… Waste all your opponents, kill every pedestrian, or (perish the thought) complete all the laps. Oh and watch out – the cops in their super-tough armoured patrol vehicles are lurking, and if they catch you being bad they’ll be down on you like several tons of cold pork!
- 28 dangerously deranged Opponents
- 11 wildly exhilarating Environments
- Career Mode featuring 36 satisfyingly violent Levels
- Race and Wreck opponents to unlock 30 playable cars!
- Multiple control methods: digital, analogue (mix ‘n’ match), tilt
- Edit your control layout in game to your preferences
- Comprehensive Action Replay System
- Environment maps and other special effects
- Enhanced pre-lit environments
- Buckets of gibs
- Tons of laughs
- This build fixes the long loading screen pause experienced on some devices. The game will now only pause for a maximum of 15 seconds before loading into the main menu.
If you’re having an issue with sound not playing or the application crashing on launch please make sure your OS is up-to-date.
The game features our own ad system, that runs once on Startup. It’s an optional portal that links to our website for Carmageddon: Max Damage. Stainless will never receive any income from this ad system.