Requirements: 2.3 and up
Overview: Advanced open-source Commodore 64 (C64) emulator based on VICE 2.4.5.
Advanced open-source Commodore 64 (C64) emulator based on VICE 2.4.5. This is a fully native port not using SDL and implements features needed to run the majority of games with additional functionality coming in the future. The app is tested on the Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs.
* Cart/Tape/Disk autostart on load (supports .bin .crt .d64 .g64 .p64 .x64 .t64 .tap)
* Save states
* FastSID and ReSID sound modes
* NTSC/PAL support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS, Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
* C64.emu is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
Please see the website link for initial setup instructions. No ROMs/disk images are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app.
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
This app has no advertisements