BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool
12 August 2017
4.0.3 and up
Varies with device
We are here for YOU 24/7/365
Vehicles are expensive and you need to be able to trust the products you are using on them and the people who design and make the scan tool for you. Therefore to create a seamless experience for you the BlueDriver App is designed to work exclusively with our BlueDriver OBD2 Sensor as a complete system and does not work with third party hardware such as ELM devices. To help even more, should you ever have an issue or just want to discuss the product or request new features, we have 24/7/365 English speaking customer support representatives and professional engineers on staff ready to talk and field your emails.
• Generate, print, and share Repair Reports (details below)
• Scan For Trouble Codes
• Clear Trouble Codes
• Enhanced Diagnostics (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc.) for
– GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan (available worldwide)
– BMW/Mini (available in North America)
• Mode 6 (On-Board Monitoring Test Results)
• Smog Readiness Check
• Freeze Frame Data
• Multi data (PID) interactive graphing and logging
• No Wires! Communicates with your vehicle wirelessly
• Metric and Imperial settings
BlueDriver Repair Report Information
The BlueDriver Repair Database contains over 4.5 million experienced-based Reported Fixes for Trouble Codes (DTCs). Ranked as Top Reported Fixes, Frequently Reported Fixes and Other Reported Fixes, a BlueDriver Repair Report is specific to your vehicle’s year, make and model. The detailed report goes well beyond providing a cryptic code definition by giving you validated fixes for your trouble codes. Save time by using BlueDriver to prioritize how your vehicle can be repaired. Preview a sample Repair Report in App.
BlueDriver is a professional diagnostic scan tool and the App is free to install but does require the purchase of the BlueDriver Bluetooth® OBD2 Sensor to communicate with your vehicle. The Sensor is sold separately under the ‘More’ tab in App or at www.BlueDriver.net. Repair Reports can be generated without purchasing a Sensor by tapping ‘Repair Reports’ > ‘New Report’ and entering the VIN and Trouble Code.
The BlueDriver Sensor simply connects to your data port located inside your car near the steering wheel. Every car made since 1996 has a data port. BlueDriver has global vehicle compatibility and can be used anywhere in the world.
Check out what thousands of BlueDriver users and Fans are raving about at https://www.facebook.com/BlueDriver.net
Follow us on Twitter @BlueDriverApp (https://twitter.com/BlueDriverApp)
- – Added support for all enhanced diagnostic systems for Nissan and Infiniti vehicles (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc.)
– General bug fixes and enhancements
Download & Instructions