BEAKER – Mix Chemicals
BEAKER - Mix Chemicals l Version: 2.0 | Size: 48.55MB Developers: THIX | Language: English
BEAKER turns your device into a virtual lab to experiment with 150+ chemicals.
You can hold it, shake it, heat it up, cap it, add in chemicals, pour out, or pour between BEAKERs via AirMix.
Start (tap or hold on chemicals to add them in)
– CaO + H2O
– K + H2O (fire)
– Na + H2O (fire)
– Al + Br2 (fire)
Ignite (swipe your finger and hold, like striking a match)
– Ignite Mg, C, Al
– Ignite H2 + O2 (explosion)
Heat Up (swipe in from the lower right to the lower left corner to turn on heater)
– Boil Water (H2O)
– Heat Fe + HNO3 (color transformation)
Shake* (shake to accelerate reactions)
– CuSO4 + H2O + Mg (color transformation)
– AgNO3 + H2O + Cu (precipitation)
– AgNO3 + H2O + NaCl (precipitation)
AirMix** (nearby BEAKERs pair automatically)
– Pour Na into Cl2 (fire)
– Pour CH3COOH into NaHCO3 + Blue (bubbles)
– Pour NaCl + H2O into AgNO3 + H2O (precipitation)
And 300+ more reactions!
* Swipe from the upper right to the upper left corner to cap your BEAKER.
** AirMix requires an Internet connection and geolocation services.
If any chemicals or reactions are missing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your suggestions are greatly valuable to us.