Battery GO v1.2
Overview: Pokemon GO does not run when the screen is off which means that the screen must be on and unlocked to be able to catch Pokemon or detect steps for hatching eggs.
Pokemon GO does not run when the screen is off which means that the screen must be on and unlocked to be able to catch Pokemon or detect steps for hatching eggs.
This app allows you to tap a button to lock and black out the screen but keep Pokemon GO running.
This means you can save battery life while walking around by putting the screen in a lower power state, and you to safely put your phone in your pocket without worrying about pocket dialing or accidentally pressing other buttons when your phone is on and in your pocket.
How to use
1. Launch Battery GO and an icon will be added to your notification bar.
2. Switch back to Pokemon GO.
3. Tap the icon in the notification bar and your phone will dim to its darkest setting and the touch screen will lock.
4. When you want to go back to Pokemon GO, tap the screen to show the pattern lock and unlock the screen.
– Don’t press your phone’s power button after locking Pokemon GO as that would cause your screen to fully turn off and for Pokemon GO to stop.
– Other lock and unlock options are in the works
Wake Lock – Used to keep the screen on while the Download GO lock screen is active
System Alert Window – Used to overlay the lockscreen over top of Pokemon GO
New – Option for rooted devices to completely turn off the screen instead of dimming. Much lower battery usage for rooted devices.
This app has no advertisements