App2SD & App Manager Save Space PRO v2.1.1 Apk
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Overview: App Manager & App2SD, a powerful tool to manage apps for android devices. App2SD can move apps to external storage and save internal storage if it’s supported by your device.
Application Manager and App2SD, an intense apparatus to oversee applications for android gadgets. App2SD can move applications to outside capacity and recovery interior stockpiling on the off chance that it’s bolstered by your gadget.
• List all introduced and framework applications
• Move applications to SD (if upheld by your gadget)
• Show application information in point of interest
• Uninstall applications
• Force stop application
• Clear application reserve
• Clear application information
• Hide pre-introduced/framework applications
• Share applications with your companions
• Locate the application in Google Play
1. What is “Application 2 SD”?
“Application 2 SD” is short for application to SD card, and it is likewise called application to sd.
2. Why do as such numerous applications that can’t App2SD?
Just the application is designed to upheld to be introduced on SD card by the engineer that would it be able to App2SD. So you will see numerous applications are “On Phone Only”.
3. What does the green and orange symbol mean?
The green symbol implies that the application can be moved.
The orange symbol implies that the application is not prescribed to move to SD card since it may bring about the application not work propertly.
4. Why does app2sd not upheld by my gadget?
Android framework determins if your gadget is bolstered.
5. How to conceal some pre-introduced/pre-stacked framework applications?
Go to the App Manager, then change to the framework applications tab, select the application that you need to cover up and click stow away.
application chief, application 2 sd, application to sd, cover up applications
# Quick Charge lock screen highlight is killed as a matter of course now.
# Fix a bug.
Expert elements Unlocked
This application has no ads.
Google Play link: