App Backup & Restore v5.0.4
App Backup & Restore v5.0.4
Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: App Backup & Restore is used to backup and restore apps for android.
App Backup & Restore is to backup, restore, transfer apps for android.
Save your phone space by backup, restore, transfer apps that are not frequently used.
– For Android 4.4 and above, Google reserved the permission to write External SD Card. The permission is now granted only for Google and cellphone manufactures.
The external sd card written problem is fixed in version 4.1.5.
If you change the backup path to the SD card and uninstall our APP, all the backups on SD card will be removed due to sytem feature of Android 4.4 and above. Please copy the backups out before taking further action.
– App Backup & restore cannot backup / restore / transfer Data of apps, it only backup / restore / transfer Apk Files.
Uninstall apps to save device space if you have backup them. Different version of app can be coexisting by backup, restore, transfer between devices.
Restore apps from SD card. Restore and reinstall backup apps any time, especially when you get a new phone.
– Transfer is the new feature of app backup & restore. Instead of relying on wifi routers, users can easily transfer (send / receive) installed apps/apk files between devices.
– Install / backup (transfer / send / receive) your friends’ installed apps without using data by simple click!
– Backup / Restore installed apps to SD card
– Transfer (send / receive) app between devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
– Batch backup & restore
– Backup and quick uninstall
– Sort restore / backup apps by name, date, size
– Auto backup and restore for selected apps
– Show backup / restore apps storage usage
– Multi version backup & restore
– Send backup apk file by other apps
– Share market link
– Clean backup & restore catch
– App manager
– Automatic backup
– Override old version while restore
– Alternative backup path, change backup & restore folder in Settings
– Show last backup & restore size & time
Q: How to backup apps?
A: Go to “Backup”-> select apps -> click “Backup” tab.
Q: Why can’t I restore apps?
A: Go to “System Settings”->”Applications”, enable “Unknown sources”, restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup / restore app data?
A: No, currently it only backup / restore apk files.
Q: What are “Protected” apps?
A: “Protected” means that the apps are protected by “Copy Protection”, and the apk file of them cannot be copied to SD card. On backup, the market links of them will be saved for restore.
Q: How to use Transfer?
A: Transfer installed apps with others. Transfer is available between two devices.
If you want to transfer apps to others, tap “Transfer” ->”Send” -> Select the apps-> Click “Send” -> Select the device you want to send to -> Start Sending.
If you want to transfer apps from others, tap “Transfer” ->”Receive” -> Waiting for the sender -> Start Receiving
Any question, please send feedback at “menu”->”feedback” in App Backup & Restore, or send email to [email protected] Thanks for your support!
We appreciate all your feedback, if you have any questions or suggestions please send feedback to us ([email protected]).
This app has no advertisements