ANT+ Enabler v2.14
ANT+ Enabler v2.14
Requirements: 4.2 and up
Overview: The only ANT+ patch on the market. Enable built-in ANT+ hardware on your phone.
The only ANT+ patch on the market worked on Nexus5 & 10, HTC_One (M7), LG G2.
Enable built-in ANT+ hardware on your phone. Supports Android 4.2.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.4.2, 4.4.3, 4.4.4 and above.
10-days money back guarantee, no questions asked!
Require rooted device and superuser app to install and uninstall.
– Bluetooth radio with ANT+ feature
– Root permission and super user app
– Nexus 5, Nexus10, HTC One (M7), LG G2
– “S-OFF” for stock HTC One (M7) build
– Work together with Bluetooth
– Root permission NOT required to run ANT+ app after ANT+ enabled
– Support Supersu cleanup and unroot. Root permission can be permanently removed after ANT+ enabled.
– Enable/Disable ANT+ anytime you want
– Compatible with android OTA upgrade
– Easy to uninstall
– Reported by users, it also worked on Samsung Galaxy_Note3, Galaxy_S4 Google Play Edition, LG G3(model F400K)
– 10-days no questions asked refund policy
– Endomondo requires to install ANT+ USB Service to detect ANT+ on your phone
– ANT+ and LG G2 FM Radio cannot work at same time. ANT+ needs to be disabled before turning on FM Radio
– Some customized ROM builds might not work
– Other models of LG G3 not work
If you have any issues and need support or just want refund, please email me first. Writing a negative
review won’t help much. I cannot support or refund you without email address and order #
It seemed people complained about the price and some even go further to undercut my hard work.
Please allow me to explain. This is no simple task. It’s not a simple configuration tool that
turns on couple of system switches and copy over some files from other phones as many tried
and failed. No sir, if it were that easy, you’d find the solution all over the Internet long time ago.
It’s about 4 months hard work and many days until 2am in the morning. It’s about 10000 lines of
JAVA and C++ code to create the driver for ANT+ and patch for Bluetooth stack. As for the price,
I’d say you saved money and hassle from buying ANT+ usb adapter. Just consider the guy worked
hard and did fix a problem of your phone. In return, you treat him a decent lunch.
Enable ANT+ for Nexus 6P
– Fixed connection drop issue
This app has no advertisements