Amimetic Task:Life Performance Tracker v17.0
Establish exercise routines, diets, new year resolutions and other positive activities with Task:Life.
* Using Task:Life you set goals such as going to the gym twice a week or not eating cake five days a week, then track your progress over time.
* You record each day if you succeeded yesterday (and are thus encouraged to do the task today, particularly if you didn’t manage it yesterday). This is an effective, flexible method of ingraining regular activities into your life.
* Task:Life encourages you to exceed your own expectations by tracking the percentage of days you succeed and comparing this with your target. You can view a graphs of your history (and see how your performance has improved over time).
* You can choose from several ways to view performance including an overall view, a (custom) windowed view or weekly approach.
* On Android 4.0+ you can automatically backup your progress to Dropbox and restore it if you change or lose your phone.
For the price of a single coffee you could help achieve major goals.
“Top App. Best way to set/review custom daily goals.”-George
“Fantastic, much more motivating than reminders! An indispensable app, I’d say”-hubertgk
“This simple app is turning my life around. I actually follow through with my habits now. The concept of percentages is great!”-Allison
17.0 Update for Android Lollipop (and some behind the scenes updates for everyone)
16.0 adds cloud backup (via Dropbox) and individual calendar reminders to the updated user interface of 15.0. I also made a few small changes to graphics, such as switching to a more subtle grey for the target level.