Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows
16 August 2017
5.0 and up
Brands kids love and parents trust
• Access your child’s programs from Disney, PBS, Nickelodeon, and Amazon Originals, all in one place.
• Instantly add over 10,000 kid-friendly books, movies and TV shows, and create your child’s personal space.
Kid-friendly web browser
• Explore kid-friendly videos and web sites, a selection of curated by Amazon’s team of content editors.
• Add the apps and games you want your child to use from your own library.
Age-appropriate custom profiles
• Tailor your parental controls for each child with Smart Filters, ensuring that they only see age-appropriate content.
• Common Sense Media and parents like you ensure that pre-teens don’t get the baby stuff and little kids don’t see the scary stuff.
Amazon’s World Class Parental Controls
• Prioritize learning and set daily activity limits, or restrict certain categories – like video – while leaving unlimited time for reading.
• Set a pass code for Child Mode so that kids can only access parent-approved content.
Discover & Connect with the Amazon Parent Dashboard
• Connect with your children through Discussion Cards and start conversations about their favorite titles.
• Discover the books and videos your kids enjoy most by viewing their activity on Amazon Parent Dashboard.
Amazon FreeTime was built from the ground up for kids. Download the app today and sign up for a 1-month free trial!
Examples of Available Content:
• Disney: Frozen, Toy Story, Star Wars, and The Lion King
• PBS Kids: Sesame Street, Arthur, and Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
• Nickelodeon: Bubble Guppies, Team Umizumi, and Dora the Explorer
• Marvel: Spider-man, the Avengers, and Wolverine
• Amazon: Ronja, The Kicks, and If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
• Parental controls
• Kid-Friendly web, books, and games
• Amazon parent dashboard
• Discussion cards
• Child safe Smart Filters
- – Bug fixes and optimizations to make your experience better
Download & Instructions